Reserve a Spot (Gold Coast Distillery)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: Miami, QLD
- Product code: TABLEBOOKING
Enjoy an intimate afternoon or evening sitting at our Gold Coast Distillery & Tasting Room with friends & family while enjoying award-winning spirits & liqueurs or sipping on delicious single-keg beers made by our family craft distillery.
We offer 2-hour sessions from Friday - Sunday. We operate with the following session times, subject to availability:
Friday & Saturday:
3pm - 5pm, 5.15pm - 7.15pm, 7.30pm - 9.30pm.
2pm - 4pm, 4.15pm - 6.15pm
What you should know before booking a table:
- Walk-ins are welcome, but we cannot guarantee a table or a spot without a booking.
- BYO Food Policy: You will be able to order in or bring in your own food to enjoy (a cheeseboard is always a good idea). We have lots of great local eateries around us and are within walking distance of several epic breweries. If you choose to bring something, all we ask is that you bring provisions to help you tidy & dispose of any left-overs after your session. We do not have a kitchen or any facilities to hold items.
- Please only make a booking if you are able to make it. With these restrictions in place, our business heavily relies on your punctuality and early communication should there be any changes to your booking. Due to demand, we will only hold your reservation for 10 minutes.
- We are family & fur-baby friendly, as long as they are well-behaved and accompanied by an adult. Children and infants must be accounted for in your table booking to ensure we follow our venue COVID Safe plan. Currently, we do not have high chairs.
- We only serve what we make. Our venue is incredibly passionate about small-batch & being handcrafted, and we make EVERYTHING ourselves. This includes gin, vodka, coffee liqueurs, whiskey, special releases, cocktail syrups, garnishes and single keg beer.
- We have live music most weekends. You'll often find that we have live music most weekends, running in between sessions. On Sundays, a musician would play from 3 pm till 6 pm and on Saturdays, they will play from 4 pm till 7 pm. Live music is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
To make sure we provide the best experience in the Tasting Room, we have a maximum table booking allowance of 10 people per group or booking. We can consider groups of more than 10 people on a case by case basis, please send an email to email@example.com. Minimum spends apply.
Session times are strictly up to 2-hours, this allows us enough time in between to sanitise and clean the facilities ready for the following bookings. If you'd like to stay for more than one session, please book another session.
Need to ask a few questions? Feel free to contact our legendary bookings team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 5612 5783.