A Booking at Granddad Jack's Distillery Gold Coast
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Miami, QLD
- Product code: TRBOOKING
Enjoy an intimate afternoon or evening sitting at our Gold Coast Distillery & Tasting Room with friends & family while enjoying award-winning spirits & liqueurs or sipping on delicious single-keg beers made by our family craft distillery.
The Tasting Room at Granddad Jack's Craft Distillery is open to all you good folk for bookings, tours & tastings.
We offer 2-hour sessions from Friday - Sunday. We operate with the following session times, subject to availability:
Friday & Saturday:
3pm - 5pm, 5.15pm - 7.15pm, 7.30pm - 9.30pm.
2pm - 4pm, 4.15pm - 6.15pm
Please note that due to government restrictions all of the guests must be seated. Our Tasting Room operates with table service.
To make sure we provide the best experience in the Tasting Room, we have a maximum table booking allowance of 10 people per group or booking. If you've made multiple bookings, we cannot guarantee they will be seated next to each other. We can consider large bookings on a case by case basis. Send an email to email@example.com to chat about the options available. Minimum spends apply to bookings of over 10 people.
Session times are strictly up to 2-hours, this allows us enough time in between to sanitise and clean the facilities ready for the following bookings. If you'd like to stay for more than one session, please book for more sessions.
What you should know before booking a table:
- Walk-ins are welcome, but we cannot guarantee a table or a spot without a booking.
- BYO Food Policy: You will be able to order in or bring in your own food to enjoy (a cheeseboard is always a good idea). We have lots of great local eateries around us and are within walking distance of several epic breweries. If you choose to bring something, all we ask is that you bring provisions to help you tidy & dispose of any left-overs after your session. We do not have a kitchen or any facilities to hold items.
- Please only make a booking if you are able to make it. With these restrictions in place, our business heavily relies on your punctuality and early communication should there be any changes to your booking. Due to demand, we will only hold your reservation for 10 minutes.
- We are family & fur-baby friendly, as long as they are well-behaved and accompanied by an adult.
- Children and infants must be accounted for in your table booking to ensure we follow our venue COVID Safe plan. Currently, we do not have high chairs.
Need to ask a few questions? Feel free to contact our legendary bookings team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We generally respond super quick but you can also give us a call for anything urgent on 07 5612 5783.